Wednesday, August 24, 2011

More info!

I thought you might like to know our address for the next little while.
Letters or packages:
Elder Ronald D. and Sister Melanie Greenway
Indonesia Jakarta Mission
Jalan Senopati 115
Kebayoran Baru
Jakarta 12190
Indonesia
Phone: 62 21-7279-0074
or!
(our name)
Indonesia Jakarta Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center *(we will be getting a PO box # when we get there)
2005 N 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604
We're getting about THERE as far as ready is concerned. We are speaking this Sunday in Church, and the Act. Day Girls are singing. I am having a Indonesia Night this Friday at the house for my girls. No sleepover! Then we start to close things up. I haven't been released from any of my callings yet, so life just goes on!!!
Good Byes are very hard....
But we are excited to say "hallo, kita adalah missionaris bagi Gereja Yesus Kristus Orang-orang Suci Zaman Akhir!
Mom & Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment