Monday, August 29, 2011

Gavin Goes to School

Gavin and Andrew on Gavin's first day of preschool!
I found this preschool that is run by an LDS lady that I met at a youth activity. So I asked her the prices of her preschool and she gave me her website. So now Gavin is going to a preschool every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Gavin calls his teacher Ms. Becky. Great lady! She has been teaching preschool and had child-care in her home for 13 years. Now she just does preschool. For Gavin's first day of preschool he painted these pictures of friends and a backpack. He learned "London Bridge is Falling Down". And he found out that on Wednesday he gets to learn about caterpillers. He is so excited. The benifit for me other than having only one child for a bit? It's a 3.5 mile walk round trip. I'll be losin' inches here pretty quick!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment